Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Trying It-Kitchen Command Center!!

My first iTryitTuesday!!  Woot woot!!

It's January, that wonderful month that we all feel the pressure of purging our old files and find better ways to organize.  I have decided its about time to hop on the organization bandwagon, so first checked out Pinterest for ideas.
 
Here is the link to where I found most of the ideas for today's iTryitTuesday! She is one FABULOUSLY  INVENTIVE LADY!! http://lovelycraftyhome.com/2011/01/19/new-year-new-organization/
 
Printable calendars?  W-w-what??? AWESOME!! I love the ones that I did- and I used a thicker card stock to print them so they should hold up well.  Do you always check out your birthday month first when you get a calendar?  I do- and here it is!!

This SMART BLOGGER posted several different calendars to choose from, and, here's the link! http://benignobjects.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-free-printable-calendar-roundup.html

I have to give a SHOUT OUT to the AWESOME CREATIVE CRAFTY WOMAN that created the calendar that I LOVE!!
http://www.ellinee.com/blog/our-12-month-printable-calendar-for-2013/

I tagged a hanging folder for each family member, then have 3  folders that don't hang to put in the front of the file box.  They are labeled for: Unsorted Mail, Please Look at Me and Please Shred Me.  Obvious?  Well, yes.. That's the point..

I found a clear bend-a-flex that I will keep in the back of the file box.  The plan is to use this for our budgeting. 

Here it is- my new Kitchen Command Center!! I am SO excited about putting it together, and now using this tool for my family!  We have got to keep those piles from coming back to our counters!!  

 

Big hugs to my followers~
melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment