Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites!

If anyone asked me what keeps me and the hubby from going crazy with the girls' schedules- I'd have one word for them.. Cozi!!

Not exaggerating people- it has literally changed my life!! All 4 of us can access the same calendar from our own phone to add or change any appointments!

You assign everyone their own color for the calendar and when it's an appointment for only them, their color for is showing. When it's an appointment for everyone, the color picked for the family will show.


Also- the free app offers a one-time reminder for all events. You can set up the reminder to go off a week or even 15 minutes before.

Grocery and to-do lists are offered too! Anyone with access to your calendar (protected with a shared family password) can add something to the lists. 

You can get the full version- but I think the price is a bit steep. I'll stick with the free version because it works for us.

I love the Cozi Family Organizer App!

Big hugs to my followers~
melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment