Friday, April 17, 2015

To New Beginnings..

Sometimes I feel as if I'm an old record, repeating the same phrase over and over again. I'd assume it's to be expected this year for our family, along with all of the other 2015 HS graduates heading to college in the Fall.

I've worked for 8 years at a position in an office where no conflict ever saw a resolution. It was an environment I struggled daily in.

When a call came in to me regarding a new position opening up in a different office, with a much smaller staff, I jumped on it. Some similar work, but a completely different office style and environment.

On my first day, my new desk had been completely stocked with anything I could have needed, along with a flower and "Welcome" note! It was such a touching way to take me in as one of their own, and I immediately knew I'd made the right decision to work there!

God brought me to them at one of the lowest points in my life. He is so Good! They each want the others to succeed, and are so incredibly loyal to one another. What a blessing they've been to my life, and I've only just gotten there!

Remember what a difference you can make in someone's life by giving them a 'cup of smiles' they'll be likely to carry for the rest of the day, maybe longer-better yet-they'll share it!

Big hugs~<3
~melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment