Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This is me!

So, here's the thing, I love to write.. Putting words together on paper or, in this case on the screen, and opening a window to your emotions, soul, or whatever you want to call it.. Well it's a pretty freaking awesome thing.

I believe that every person in this world has their own story, their own symphony with a different instrumental combination. 

I think if we share our stories, we can then find a way to work things out together, as an army of women, instead of alone at 5pm when trying to figure out how to keep from striking out against the child that is bullying your child at school, or how to speak to your kids about the more difficult subjects in life, or even how to keep from contacting the divorce lawyer when you find that your hubby washed your favorite top, with love, and see that it is now either 2 sizes too small or the color went just ever so slightly pink. 


Read on if you dare.. to remember that life really is too short to live it alone, or without forgiveness.. Most importantly- don't forget that we all need someone to laugh our butts off with while doing it all! So feel free to stop by, laugh at some off of the wall humor that is my day to day experience, and please keep your comments positive.. lifeis2short4me anyway to experience any more negative than I have to. :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the leap to becoming a blogger! This is a great way to carve out a little "me" time and have your voice be heard! :)

    ReplyDelete